When it comes to fulfilling the nutritional needs of children, we normally think about what types of food we should give them. For a change though, why don't you try these healthy drink instead?
1. Cranberry juice Prevention of diseases is one of the reasons why we, as parents, would like our children to have healthy eating habits. Cranberry juice helps in preventing the onset of gum disease and urinary tract infections dahil hindi lang ito may nutrients for the required daily nutritional needs of children, pero meron din itong naturally occurring compounds na nakaka-prevent ng pagstick ng bacteria sa teeth under the gum line.
2. Orange juice Sa lagay ng panahon ngayon na pabago-bago, very important na healthy and strong ang immune system ng ating mga anak para hindi sila magkakasakit kahit simpleng ubo't sipon. Ang Vitamin C ay nakakatulong sa healthy development ng bones, teeth, gums at blood vessels. Ang orange ay isa ring fruit na rich in Vitamin C. So a glass of orange juice will easily boost and fill your child's nutritional needs.
3. Fruit Smoothie Fruit smoothies also make the list of healthy drinks to give your child for his nutritional needs. Why? Dahil ang fruit smoothies na gawa sa mga fresh fruits contain nutritional values tulad ng antioxidants, calcium, vitamin C, fiber at marami pang iba!
4. Coconut Juice Mahilig ang kids sa mga sweet foods and drinks but since too much sugar is bad for them, here's a great drink alternative suggestion you can serve them, without risking the value for his nutritional needs: coconut juice.
Ang coconut juice is the purest liquid next to water. It's low in calories, naturally-fat and cholesterol-free, mas maraming potassium kumpara sa 4 na saging and hydrating; ito ay ilan lamang sa mga healthy benefits na makukuha from the coconut juice. Isa pa, coconut water is not only refreshing, it also has a sweet taste to it na siguradong magugustuhan ng mga kids.
5. Milk Last but definitely not the least, always ensure to give your child a glass of Lactum 3+/6+ during meal time! Lactum has the essential nutrients that can be found in the food groups from the food pyramid which helps in providing 100% nourishment*. It also has Appetite Support Nutrients** like Zinc, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Thiamin and Iron.
*With three balanced meals a day
**High source of Zinc, Iron, Folic Acid, Thiamin and Vitamin B12 for children with poor appetite caused by deficiency of these nutrients.